Our top management team consists of A dynamic team of experienced professionals, graduate engineers and a highly skilled work force supports them.
GI Auto is a part of a successful group of engineering industries with a major presence in automotive components, sheet metal products, building and material handling equipments. We have had a continuous and robust year on year growth in sales with consistent profit earnings throughout our existence.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We have always endeavored to maintain the highest quality standards in our processes and pass on the resultant benefit in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery to our customers thereby strengthening our ties with them.
GI Auto is an ISO / TS 16949:2002, ISO 14001 certified company with an effective quality management system.
Our entire team is committed to keep the costs down in every aspect of our business and provide cost-effective solutions to our customers.
G. I. Auto has been continuously upgrading its manufacturing facilities and installing additional capacity. This has enabled the company to reduce the lead-time for product development and deliver quickly and competitively.
ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We have a strong commitment to preserving the environment in which we work and live.
We have a clearly defined environment policy and are certified for the Environment Management Standard ISO 14001.
BEST PRACTICES FOLLOWED
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Just in Time (JIT)
- Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Survey
- Statistical Quality Control (SQC)
- 1S & 2S Activities
We have ambitious growth plans for the future and some of our targets include –
- To expand our customer base and to cater to global needs and demands
- To focus on export opportunities and achieve a minimum export target of 50 % of total turnover
- To set up a 100 % Export Oriented Unit (EOU)
- To finance our expansion plans through internal accruals, promoters contributions and raising of minimum external debt and move towards becoming a debt free company
- To constantly upgrade our manufacturing facilities and have 80% Automation level
- To further improve our quality management system and reach a Zero ppm level at customer end and 500 ppm level for in-house production
- Revenue target of 100 Cr by 2018-19,.